Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday December 7th 2010

Good Afternoon!

I feel like I really accomplished something at work today! I cleaned out the lab and did some equipment swapping in our ops (I work for a dentist). Funny thing is if we called the people who are suppose to hook all that equipment up it would cost a few hundred dollars. Come on people its not all that hard!

Sometimes I get into a cleaning mode and theres just no stopping me! Now I wish I could get into that mood at home, cuz I know it could really use it!

World of warcraft new expansion came out today. I am so bummed, I have been playing WoW since it first came out, but about the last year I just haven't had time to play. I was one of the geeks who stood out in line at midnight to get the new expansions, this year I didn't and ya know what I kinda feel let down. The Bouquet making business has just been so busy (thank goodness) that I just don't have any fun time anymore.
Hopefully with the time off I have around Christmas I can get my bouquets caught up and then I might have some free fun time.

Nothing else new and exciting to write about today.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment